Friday, May 7, 2010

I'm Going to Disney World!

I got my folder this morning! I'm really going. I picked my check in date and everything right away. I'll be checking in August 9th for merchandise.

I think I'm gonna need to find a roommate. I'm hoping I can live with one of my friends from my last program, but she already has a roommate set up, but I can still be apartment mates with her.

Now I've gotta figure out how I'm getting there. My check in date is the day before my parents' 25th anniversary, but my parents can't really afford for both of them to go down with me since they want to go in November or December to see all the Christmas stuff.

Anyways, here's my purple folder picture.


1 comment:

  1. My parents got married exactly one week before yours! They're coming down the last week in July first week in August to celebrate their 25th because they went to Disney on their honey moon. They got married August 3rd!

    ReplyDelete