Saturday, April 30, 2011

Almost Back!

I leave for Disney in 18 days!

I put in availability to work 10-9:30 for two of the days I'm there (I'm only there for 4 entire days.) One of the people from scheduling called me today, asking about a shift with a 9:30 time, but I couldn't understand if she said 9:30 start time or 9:30 end time. Either way, I said I'd take it so I know I get at least one shift. I can't figure out where the shift is for if it starts at 9:30am since I left before I could get trained on teh new parade at Studios & I don't remember if character room has a shift that starts then. O well, I'll be able to see my schedule next Sunday.

I can't wait till I'm back! A few of my friends from my programs will be there then, so we're gonna try to meet up.

I'll probably post a short trip report when I get back. I leave for camp for the summer a week after I get back.

No comments:

Post a Comment