Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The Interview

My interview was yesterday at 1:45pm. The phone rang at 1:44. Some people from the Facebook group said their calls were late.

My interviewer asked me aboout my seasonal status & having done the program before. She asked me about messy roommates & I said that I would remind them about inspections & how we would get charged if the apartment was even a little messy. She then asked how much the fine was when I said we didnt pass one inspection. She couldn't believe how strict they are about inspections. She asked me about my history working in costuming, both at Disney & for my work study when I was at Edgewood. I told her I wanted to work at Creative Costuming some day, so that's why costuming was my top pick. She asked me a few questions about full service food & then asked if I had any questions for her. I asked if she could make a note that if I get placed in costuming, I would really like to work at Hollywood Studios again since I'm already trained there.

She told me I should hear back in 3-4 weeks. It's gonna be some of the longest weeks of my life. (The only ones that might seem longer was when I was waiting for a letter the first time I applied.)

Good Luck to everyone who is still interviewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment