Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The Journey has Really Started Now

The e-presentation, application, & presentation schedule have all been posted to the CP website. I had been refreshing the website on my computer all day, but decided to try to get some cleaning done & started checking the website on my ipod. I refresh the page & it's different from what it had been all day, so I run downstairs to get my laptop. By the time I log in & get to the website, its the same page as it had been all day. Refresh a few more times & everything is there.

I started the e-presentation right away. It was the 4th time I've seen one of the videos. I went to a presentation 2 years ago before I decided to apply for Career Start. I had to watch the Career Start one when I applied for that. I needed a "Disney fix" last fall so I went to a presentation, but didn't apply.

I didn't have to do the web based interview that everyone was talking about last semester. I heard they were going to be using it again, so I'm not sure why I didn't have to do it. I got to the page to call to set up my phone interview 45 minutes after the College Recruiting office closed so I have to call back in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment