Saturday, September 25, 2010

Almost 3 Weeks without an Update!

I havent updated this in almost 3 weeks! I've been super busy since then, so I think that's a pretty good reason.
I've been retrained at Block Party Bash & Fantasmic since I last updated, so I've been working one of those places pretty much every day. The day after I finished my training at Block Party, I was training someone. I have trained at Block Party at least once a week for the past 2 weeks. I'm training someone at Fantasmic next week Thursday, so that will be fun.
I picked up 2 extra shifts this week, so I'm working a total of 58 hours, before they take out for my lunches & stuff. I picked up a shift for next week, so I have 49 hours I think. I've also been doing my online classes, so my life pretty much consists of work & homework (which I usually take to work to do during my break.)
I went to the Halloween Party at MK last Saturday & it was AMAZING!! I love Halloween at Disney & it just made my week. Last Saturday was also the last time I went to a park. I'm thinking I'm gonna go to Studios for a little while before I work tonight. (I'm at Fantasmic at 3:30, so I've got a few hours.)
That's pretty much it for now. I'll try to update more often, but I'll definitely update around my birthday once I figure out what we're doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment