Tuesday, July 20, 2010

17 Days till I leave!

I leave in 17 days & I'm gonna be busy.

First, I finished my online class this afternoon. I was taking Local & State Government. I'm pretty sure I'll be getting a B- for the class. I would have liked to have done better, but I got a 45% on one of the quizzes, which is what really killed my grade.

Second, my role has disappeared from the CP website. I was on the Hub the other day (since I'm seasonal, I still have access to it) cuz I was trying to figure something out with my record card. All I'm gonna say is that I think I know where I'm gonna be working. Before anyone who reads this starts to tell me that I shouldn't know is at the top of your record card, it says your work location & it does not say the same thing that it has said since August 2008.

I have been working on cleaning my room since January, when I moved out of the dorms at school. After my sister moved out of the dorms at her school 4 years ago, we decided that it would be a good idea to put up the loft bed that she had at school. She moved out about 3 years ago, but the loft stayed up. It was basically turned into shelving, as I started putting plastic bins & a bunch of random stuff on it. I have been going through the stuff in my closet & the stuff that was on top of the loft, so I would be able to take it down before I leave. I leave in 17 days & I'm finally going to be taking it down!

The rest of my family is going up north to go to the cabin for the weekend & I'm going to be staying home with the dogs. They don't play well with others, so we can't put them in the kennel. My parents are coming home on Sunday sometime, & my brother is going to be up there the rest of the week. I'm so glad that he'll be gone. The past few days he has been really annoying, constantly poking at me, just be a typical little brother. He was like that before I left for my last program too, but I was at camp up until a few days before I left & I got my wisdom teeth out a week before I left, so he wasn't as bad. He actually said last night that he's gotta be extra annoying now since he's only got another week & a half to do it.

That's pretty much it for right now. I'm already trying to figure out if I'll be blogging at all after I leave, but before I check in. I might have wi-fi at the hotel the night I leave, but I know for sure that I won't from Saturday morning until after I'm checked in.

No comments:

Post a Comment