Wednesday, July 14, 2010

So Close...

I really started packing this week. I had everything that I was taking just kind of thrown in a few boxes. I went through it all, organized it, & packed it into 2 boxes & 2 milk crates. I also packed my bedding & towels into space saver bags. I'm planning on doing a more formal packing blog once I'm mostly finished packing. I've even been planning ahead for it & took pictures of everything before & after I had it all packed & organized.

Some of the August 9th arrivals roles have disappeared from the CP website. That means they have been assigned a work location & can now be looked up in the Hub. I am neither for or against finding out your work location before arriving, but just remember that it could change before you arrive. Also, just because I have Hub access, that does not mean that I'm going to look you up. It might seem bitchy, but I didn't know anyone with Hub access before my first program to look me up. It's not like they're going to change your location before you get there because you don't like the idea of working somewhere. Please don't hate me for that, but that's my thoughts on it.

My roommate is flying down & is supposed to land at 10:30am on check in day, so I'm not going to meet her until after we're all moved in. I'm probably gonna go to check in with my friend that I want to share an apartment with & her roommate so we can all get the same apartment.

Anyways, I have 6 more chapters of government left, so I've been reading a chapter & taking the quiz for that chapter every day. I can't wait till I'm done with that class! The Full House at Disney World just came on, so I'm gonna watch that & attempt to do some homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment