Wednesday, June 9, 2010

2 Months!

Exactly 2 months from now, I will be done checking in & will either be unpacking or grocery shopping & getting other stuff I need for the apartment.

A few days ago, I decided that I didn't really want to work the day before I checked in. I had only requested to work that day so I would have longer to have to work again to keep my seasonal status active. Since I'm gonna be working in costuming, I don't have to worry about keeping my seasonal status for now. I started to look for a breakfast reservation for my parents & I that day that I could use my 50% discount from Christmas on. I was able to get reservations for breakfast in the castle for he day before I check in & I can use the discount. Breakfast for the 3 us is only gonna cost $100.

I was one of the people who got the email yesterday about changing my arrival date to Sept. 6th. From what I could tell from Facebook, people from pretty much all the arrival dates got the email. I already have a roommate for Aug. 9th, the hotel is paid for already, & I have reservations for the castle for Aug. 8th, there was no way I was going to voluntarily change my arrival date. In case you were one of the lucky ones who didn't get the email, it's posted at the bottom of this post. I blacked out my applicant number on it.

That's pretty much it for now. I realized that I've posted 3 times in the past week. I'm not sure if I'm going to keep posting this much all summer, or if it's just cuz I don't have classes or anything right now. My formspring is over there, so ask me stuff & I'll answer it. <-<-<-<-<-<-<-

No comments:

Post a Comment