Friday, June 4, 2010

Quick Update

I'm back from camp in case you were wondering. I had fun, but I'm exhausted. They don't joke about it being work week. You work hard. (It was my 3rd year helping, so I knew it would be a lot of work.) I spent 12 hours yesterday sewing bug nets & then putting them up over the beds in the units. Before I left this afternoon, I reminded them that I'm available to help over the summer if they need it.

I got an email this morning from my nutrititon professor saying that the Blackboard site was open & we could start working on everything right away, even though the class doesn't actually start for another week.

Now that I'm done with my random updates, what's new on the Disney front? My roommate Dana & I did the roommate matching thing, so we are officially roommates. She posted her packing list on her blog, so we were talking earlier about who's bringing what & what kind of shower curtain we want & all that fun stuff. I was also giving her some advice about some of the things that were on her list that she doesn't really need or stuff she didn't have & probably would need/want. I hope she doesn't think I'm being bossy or anything like that when I'm telling her that stuff. I just didn't talk to anyone who had done the program before my first program, so I brought stuff I didn't end up using & didn't bring stuff I ended up buying or having my parents ship down.

That's pretty much all for now. I havent had any good formspring questions in awhile, so ask me stuff. It's right there. <-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-

No comments:

Post a Comment