Monday, August 23, 2010

Not Much New Here

Not much has happened since my last post, except for working alot. I was scheduled to work 4 days at Studios, then 2 at Epcot, then 3 more at Studios before having a day off. The days at Epcot were 6am-2pm.

I woke up this morning around 3:30, since I needed to catch a bus at 4:35. I had a headache & just wanted to go back to sleep, so I called in. I know I could have gone to work & asked for an ROS (release of shift) when I got there, but even that sounded like it was going to take too much effort, so I will have a point from today. After falling back asleep, I woke up again around noon, feeling much better, so I did my laundry & went to Walgreens. I had looked at their sale paper online & they had a printer for $29. I brought one with my that my dad had gotten from somewhere, but it turns out that it didn't work as well as he thought it would. Since I called in, I can't go to the parks or any place where I would use my ID, so I've been hanging around the apartment all day except for Walgreens & I'm going crazy. We also had a guy come fix our TV, so we now get more than 20 channels.

Anyways, that's pretty much it for right now. I've had 3 days off since I've been here & I didn't even go to the parks all of them because my friends were all working. I'm off this Friday & Saturday and again on Monday, so if you wanna go to the parks or something, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment